Thursday, December 8, 2011

two music suggestions that are a sure fire way to put you in a good mood

First, watch this video and see if it doesn't make you feel like puttin' on your dancin' shoes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ob7vObnFUJc&ob=av2e

I really just want to be Beyonce. I think trapped inside of me IS a Beyonce.

Also, if you haven't already, go out and BUY (or download your friend's) Michael Buble Christmas album. It is fantastic. First of all, his smooth, modern-day Sinatra voice is perfect, and he does such a great job of keeping the classic Christmas songs traditional (there's my word again!), yet with a little fun updated spin on each of them. I especially like his White Christmas duet with Shania Twain. Who would've thought those two would come together for a duet, much less that song? Brilliant.

No comments:

Post a Comment