Friday, January 6, 2012

New Year

I can't help it-- I always find the beginning of January depressing. Christmas is over; School starts back; and it's still cold.

So here are a few things that are cheering me up this first month of 2012:

1. the scent of my new Burberry perfume on my clothes

2. being taken away to England and Italy in E.M. Forster's Where Angels Fear to Tread

3. movie/gelato night(s) with sister Katharine

4. getting to see friends I've missed during break

5. the thought that this is my last semester of school EVER

6. dreaming up great plans for after graduation

7. looking forward to seeing my beloved friend Lauren walk down the aisle at the end of the month

8. basking in a renewed sense of love and security found in my Father in Heaven


This month isn't turning out to be so depressing after all.

Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment